2014 Tour de France Bike Tours
We have been offering Tour de France Bike Tours since 2000—join us for our 2014 Tour de France cycling vacation and tour!
Have you dreamt of riding the same route as the pros in the Tour de France? If so, we have the perfect bicycle vacation for you!
- On our 10-day/9-night tour, you will not only ride the same epic roads as the pros–you will also witness up to 6 stages!
- Begin in Toulouse, follow the race through the Pyrenees and then the Dordogne for the final time trial before finishing the tour in beautiful Paris.
- Hotels (located in prime locations for race viewing), all breakfasts, most dinners, all luggage transfers, road support, and detailed route notes, maps and GPS courses are included.
For more information, including the full itinerary and other details, please CLICK HERE!
This is our 14th year of offering Tour de France bike tours, so come join us!
What is included:
- All hotel accommodations – mostly 3 star but also some 4, depending on the tour and location.
- Luggage transfers
- Meals as explained in the tour detail pages. Usually this means all breakfasts, no lunches, and some dinners.
- Detailed route notes, maps, and tourist information
- On the road support. We have a vehicle on the road with a mechanic, and carrying your food and extra water.
- GPS courses to upload to your GPS device.
What is not included:
- Transportation to and from the start and finish locations
- Bikes, but ask if you want to rent a bike.
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Admission to site-seeing venues, unless explicitly mentioned as included