Our Mission and Commitments to our Guests
Outfitter Bicycle Tours provides cycling enthusiasts travel experiences of a lifetime by delivering exceptional access to culture, hospitality, and of course an unforgettable time in the saddle.
Commitments to our Guests:
- We are committed to delivering the best bicycle tours at a level that always surpasses expectations.
- As a small, family-owned company, we are committed to delivering personal service without the feel of a large corporate sized tour conglomerate. We want to get to know our guests on a deeper level than simply taking their credit card numbers and placing them on a cookie cutter tour.
- In addition to owners Jamie and Joy’s commitment to be personally involved with each of our tours, we are dedicated to staffing our tours with local guides who know the regions intimately.
- We are committed to creating a safe and comfortable tours for all of our guests, providing the best equipment and safest routes.
- We are committed to preserving the environment. Please review our policy for more information.
- We are committed to being flexible and open to your ideas. Come to us with tour ideas and we can develop a custom tour for you! We are experienced in all the geographic regions we offer guided and self-guided tours. Contact Us and we will start working on your dream tour!
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
“I was able to watch Tour de France action when I wanted and ride the beautiful roads and passes of France when I wanted, and the flexibility to do either was what I most appreciated. Conquering Mont Ventoux, Col d Galibier, Col d Semnoz, Col d Serene, Alpe de Huez, riding alongside Andy Schleck and Jens Voigt on their rest day, and 40+ mph descents that went on for miles are just some of the hi… Read more
“The support was incredible – so nice to have a car on the route for water, and so we did not have to lug gear for weather changes. With all the elevation, this was comforting. Exceptional mechanical support. We did not expect this kind of on-road support!”
“The team at the Outfitter Bicycle Tours put together an amazing holiday that I’ll never forget. We had great places to stay/eat and we were always in the thick of the action. The tour rides catered for riders of all levels and we somehow managed to visit my favourite team on a tour ride! I’ll be back to do it all again soon.”
I always had an idea that I wanted to go see the Tour de France once in my life. Well, I have now gone on three TdF trips with Outfitter Bicycle Tours as the experience was that good. Jamie and Joy’s low key, friendly and flexible approach made riding in the Alps an amazing experience. They did a great job of helping me determine what would maximize my experience. If I wanted an easier day, they h… Read more
“We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this tour – well thought out bike routes, very good hotel accommodations (nice, clean rooms and substantial breakfasts), and excellent choice of breweries and brewery restaurants (including brewery tours when available). It was obvious that a great deal of attention to detail had been given to this tour and customer service and client satisfaction was of ut… Read more
“WOW! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE ADVENTURE!!! Jamie and Joy Gilpin – along with their staff members – created one of the most memorable bike adventures we’ve ever experienced. My husband and I have had the very good fortune of biking all over the world, which should underscore how well planned and organized Outfitter Bicycle Tours is! Every detail was considered, from the exceptional accommodations at eve… Read more